FEP Films provide exceptional properties, including transparency, durability, anti-fouling, release, tensile strength, elongation and temperature resistance.
Airtech FEP films are used for a wide range of applications such as: 3D Print, molding release films and Anti-graffiti protection.
Features & Benefits
Wide use temperature
- Temperature range from -240°C (-400°F) to 205°C (400°F) suitable for wide range of elevated temperature applications
- Can be heat seamed
High Visible Light Transmission
- High light transmission including UV range without degradation so can be used for UV based applications.
- Ideal window materialsfor UV LCD 3D Printers
- Resistance to UV supports excellent outdoor weatherability and long life
- Superior release properties off common resin systems for easier moulding processes.
- Non-stick, inert packaging films
Chemically Inert & radiation resistant
- Chemically inert and excellent chemical resistance
- Lowe permeability to liquids, gases and organic vapours
Available with Pigment
- For applications requiring colour or ease of identification
Available with Surface Treatment for Bonding
- Bondable surface on one or both sides of the film